Point out Honest music lineup packs a various punch in 2022
The Point out Fair of Texas is back, and for several, that indicates a packed slate of concert events to be loved, just like the newest deep-fried delicacy or one more journey around the Texas Star.
If there is a topic to this year’s Chevrolet Principal Phase routine, it just may be range. Pop, basic rock, norteño and R&B are all accounted for with marquee acts.
Even the place artists boast a varied assortment of approaches. There is the slick pop seem of Trace Adkins, the honky-tonk red grime state of Jason Boland and the Stragglers, the literate, folk-inflected region of the iconic Lucinda Williams and the punk-forward twang of North Texas outlaws the Vandoliers.
Oh, and there is far more:
- Sept. 30 The king of “Honky Tonk Badonkadonk” himself, Trace Adkins, at 8:30 p.m.
- Oct. 1. R&B queen Ashanti brings her early 2000s hits with her at 4 p.m.
- Oct. 1 The legendary Preservation Hall Jazz Band will carry its New Orleans taste to the truthful at 8:30 p.m.
- Oct. 2 Regional Mexican crew La Fiera de Ojinaga usually takes the phase at 8:30 p.m.
- Oct. 4 Offering a fiery blend of rock and Latino jams, the Chris Pérez Band plays at 8:30 p.m.
- Oct. 5 Maybe the king of all Elvis tribute artists, Kraig Parker, performs twice, at 5:30 and 8:30 p.m.
- Oct. 6 Dallas alt-rock duo Jackopierce performs at 5:30 and 8:30 p.m.
- Oct. 7 The Vandoliers, a difficult-to-define, rowdy band of locals, perform at 5:30 and 8:30 p.m.
- Oct. 8 Twangy folk-rockers Jamestown Revival usually takes the phase at 8:30 p.m.
- Oct. 9 Grammy-profitable Americana queen Lucinda Williams performs at 8:30 p.m.
- Oct. 10 Well known disco protect band Le Freak receives its freak on, early, at 3 and 5:30 p.m.
- Oct. 14 Jason Boland and the Stragglers are only a can’t-miss out on state band at 8:30 p.m.
- Oct. 15 Clap-satisfied Californian indie-pop act Fitz and the Tantrums performs at 8:30 p.m.
- Oct. 16 Sing alongside to “Sister Christian” with ‘80s rock heroes Night time Ranger at 8:30 p.m.
- Oct. 21 Supporters of television’s The Voice can see Lady Named Tom in individual at 8:30 p.m.
- Oct. 22 Resurrection, a Journey tribute, pays, properly, tribute to the power-ballad titans at 5:30 and 8:30 p.m.
- Oct. 23 Grammy-successful, Houston-born La Mafia closes out the fair’s key stage lineup at 3 p.m.
In addition to the Chevrolet Major Phase performances, the State Fair of Texas will characteristic two other stages web hosting live music you can discover the lineup at bigtex.com/music. Fairgoers can show up at performances at no more cost outside of admission.
Up-to-date at 2:55 p.m. Sept. 26 to incorporate the Oct. 6 listing.