Wildflower! Arts & Songs Competition Announces 2023 Lineup and Ticket Promo
The biggest new music competition in North Texas returns Could 19-21 to the City of Richardson for the award-profitable Wildflower! Arts & Songs Competition at Galatyn Park Urban Heart.
Headliners such as Joan Jett and The Blackhearts, X Ambassadors, Judah & The Lion, Very little River Band, Jimmie Vaughan and The Tilt-A-Whirl Band, and The Romantics will complete on the 2023 Amphitheater Stage, presented by Methodist Richardson Health-related Middle.
The five Wildflower! phases will host worldwide headliners, Rock & Roll Corridor of Famers, Texas legends, tribute bands and community favorites all through the a few-working day weekend. Attendees will also rock out to an epic fight of the bands and singer and songwriter contest, bid on the silent guitar auction, dig into pageant meals favorites, and go wild in the kids zone.
Five phases of amusement involve the pursuing musicians and bands:
- Joan Jett and The Blackhearts
- X Ambassadors
- Judah & the Lion
- Minor River Band
- Jimmie Vaughan and The Tilt-A-Whirl Band
- The Romantics
- Joshua Ray Walker
- Sail On: The Beach Boys Tribute
- The Peterson Brothers
- David Wilcox
- C. J. Chenier & The Purple Warm Louisiana Band
- Bidi Bidi Banda
- Squeeze Box Bandits
- Conquer Root Revival
- King Margo
- Beth Nielsen Chapman
- Gabe Lee
New for 2023 is a “wild sale” valid Feb. 17-24 with $10 off a single day admission ticket and $15 off the a few-working day weekend pass. Use price reduction code WILD to order tickets on-line only at www.wildflowerfestival.com.
Normal sales contain VIP deals, weekend passes and every day admission tickets. Pricing for 2023 festival tickets is $35 one day, $75 for a three-day move, $400 for Close friends of the Competition VIP Offers, and little ones 12 and less than will acquire no cost admission all weekend.
Friends of the Competition VIP packages will include entry to the VIP Hospitality Lounge as well as rockstar seating close to the primary Methodist Richardson Amphitheater Phase.
Richardson citizens could purchase discounted tickets at participating Metropolis of Richardson locations beginning April 3.
Pageant Hours and Locale Details
The yearly, 3-day celebration is held at Galatyn City Park Centre, located just north of Galatyn Parkway on the east side of U.S. 75 (Central Expressway) in Richardson.
Hrs for the 2023 competition are:
- Friday, 6 p.m.-midnight
- Saturday, 11 a.m.-midnight
- Sunday, 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
Festival Foods and Other Points of interest
The pageant presents a variety of food stuff and consume selections, loved ones-welcoming pursuits and browsing from community vendors.
- WF! Eats & Beverages offers a craft beer garden, wine backyard garden and an array of tasty cuisines, like festival favorites.
- Youngsters attending the competition can take a look at their wild aspect in the WF! Kids area, exactly where they can continue to keep transferring and grooving although bands rock on stage.
- The WF! Marketplace, found in the heart of the pageant, will provide artwork, décor, clothing and add-ons designed by proficient artists and novelty sellers.
- The Renaissance Lodge in Richardson is the official resort sponsor, and pageant hotel packages incorporate tickets with the place reservations.
Complimentary parking will be out there within just the close by surrounding region. Festivalgoers are inspired to just take edge of the DART Pink Line light rail, which stops at the Galatyn Park Station, positioned immediately adjacent to the west aspect of the pageant grounds.
About Wildflower! Arts & Songs Competition
Wildflower! Arts & Tunes Pageant started in 1993 and is made by the City of Richardson Parks & Recreation Office. Comply with Wildflower! Arts & Songs Pageant on social media with the formal hashtag #WAMFEST23 or visit www.wildflowerfestival.com for a lot more info.
Superintendent of Community Activities
City of Richardson